CI teens learned their community wasn’t prepared for earthquakes, even though they’re a common occurrence.
The teens wrote and performed a play to educate their community and taught residents life-saving procedures.
1. Assess community needs using surveys and interviewing residents and public officials.
2. Draft ideas into proposals to meet community needs.
3. Review, select and finalize the best projects.
4. Plan, budget and manage their projects.
5. Enlist volunteers and local partners (schools, health clinics, businesses and government agencies).
6. Evaluate their project’s results.