We are grateful when our contributors share their experience with others about ending poverty. It's a great way to spread the word about Children International.
Below you'll find a variety of banners you can use to display your support for CI. Use of these banners means you are agreeing to our linking policy. Please contact us at email@example.com for sizes and the URL. Sizes featured below: 300 x 600, 300 x 250 and 728 x 90.
- Please do not alter or change the links or banners in any way.
- Please ensure your site meets the following requirements:
- Does not contain or promote offensive, pornographic or sexually explicit material or links to such material.
- Does not contain or promote hate, violence or violation of any federal or state laws.
- Does not violate any proprietary right of Children International including, but not limited to, intellectual copyrights or trademarks.
- Does not solicit/raise funds for Children International. (If you are interested in using Children International's name or any of its programs for commercial purposes, you must contact Children International and obtain written consent.)
Note: if you aren't seeing any banners, it's likey because you have your AdBlocker turned on.