- Team Impact
CI teens learned that a local home for disabled children was in desperate need of support. Conditions were terrible and food was scarce.
The teens donated bedding and food, and also organized a day of fun activities for the kids. In the process, they learned valuable skills and the importance of giving back to their community.
1. Assess community needs using surveys and interviewing residents and public officials.
2. Draft ideas into proposals to meet community needs.
3. Review, select and finalize the best projects.
4. Plan, budget and manage their projects.
5. Enlist volunteers and local partners (schools, health clinics, businesses and government agencies).
6. Evaluate their project’s results.
Jun 10, 2017
Allah is with these children!!! May God bless them each and everyday. Me (Charles J Banks-Fogle) and my Wife (Tsiltiyah baht Yisrael Banks-Fogle) love every single one of you and we pray for God to maintain and exponentially increase your strength to fight off the Capitalist demons that haunt this world.
Sep 29, 2017
You lifted my spirits today with those stories and gave me hope that those who work to make our world a better place, far surpass those who are only interested in themselves!
May 2, 2018
May our Lord Jesus Christ continue to bless these children so that they can serve those in need just as he instructed us to do.
You must be logged in to comment. If you have an account, click here to log in.