- Team Impact
CI teens saw that homeless citizens in their community were suffering because they didn’t have access to basic services and hygiene products.
Teens organized a special event where they gave 125 homeless men and women haircuts, toiletries, a shirt, shoes, a meal … and friendship.
1. Assess community needs using surveys and interviewing residents and public officials.
2. Draft ideas into proposals to meet community needs.
3. Review, select and finalize the best projects.
4. Plan, budget and manage their projects.
5. Enlist volunteers and local partners (schools, health clinics, businesses and government agencies).
6. Evaluate their project’s results.